red bump with black dot in middle
Hi i got off my chair today and felt a little pain on the center of my back a bit to the left so i touched it and felt a really hard bump, the middle of the bump feels like its caved in a little bit. It is red with a black dot in the middle i uploaded the picture to imageshack and was wondering what it was. I also have random itching over my body can be on my thighs, upper back, back of kneecap, neck, and arms where the skin turns red and gets really itchy.

Pictures of the bump:
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/620/picturerl.jpg
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/7352/img0569kt.jpg

Please help.
Thank You.
Unfortunately the picture could not be opened but from the symptoms that you have mentioned, it can be an insect bite, arthropod bite or a small cyst. Blocked sebaceous glands, swollen hair follicles and excessive testosterone production will cause such cysts.

Generally no treatment is required but they become painful then it means they are infected,Then surgical excision by traditional wide excision, minimal excision, and punch biopsy excision may be required.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thanks for the response, i had someone pop it and a small, hard, black, rock-like thing came out and there was a small hole from where it came out of, this is the second time this has happened the first time it was on my belly and a black rock-like thing came out too after i dug it out but it left a small scar and the one on the back did too.