red bumpb broken skin itchy sometimes
i bike alot so i dont know if that affects it. but i recently while in the shower noticed that i had a mild rash i thought it was from biking so much so i payed no attention to it then as days passed i noticed i had little red bumps this is around the rectal area. so i stopped riding my bike and started appplying vaseline to the area because it helps with the constants movement and i figured less irrritation. my lifestyle i sweat alot everyother day and mostly while sitting on my bike. i wasnt worried about this until it started spreading to the area right beneath my scrotum and then to my left of the base of my penis and scrotum its not visible unless examined so please an y one think thhey can help me
Causes of such anal rash include moisture(due to sweating or frequent washing), the abrasion caused by clothing, the pressure of sitting, chemical irritants like laundry soaps, colognes and scented toilet paper, certain food irritants, medicines like some antibiotics and laxatives, infections like STD’s and pinworms, anal abrasions and fissures and skin problems such as psoriasis, seborrhea and eczema.
Try an over-the-counter (OTC) cream or ointment containing hydrocortisone (Cortaid, Preparation H), but it is to be applied sparingly to the affected area. A protective ointment that contains zinc oxide (Desitin, Balmex) or calamine lotion may also help. If the symptoms persist then please consult a dermatologist.

I hope that helps. Take care and please do keep us posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.