red bumps, oozing, itchy lips

I have joined this website to gain knowledge of whats going on with my lips. My symptoms are: small red bumps, itching, oozing, peeling.  According to my research, angluar chelitis seems to be what most of the people with similar symptoms have, but with an important detail that doesn't fit my profile. Angular chelitis patients tend to always have cracking in the two corners of their mouth, but I don't have that at all.

This also comes in waves. I have been staying as much out of the sun as possible, yet it tends to come after some sort of outing and every summer it seems to be at it's worst. When I looked up the type of chelitis that goes hand-in-hand with sun exposure, I noticed that there was no bumps or oozing. It only appeared to be dry, swollen lips.

What do I have? How do I get rid of it? PLEASE HELP ME!
Sounds like what just started happening to me. One side- it started with what I thought was a canker-sore in the corner of my mouth, but then the area around it swelled a bit. The sore went away, but the swelling grew and redness appeared around it. Now it is oozing and then drying into a crust, which is difficult to clean off. I tried a gel with teatree oil, but it got worse. I just started with a Caledula based ointment... The area is itchy, but not painful, except when it gets wet or I scratch it. I hope this works, and that someone can relate a similar story/cure/treatment!