red bumps itchy foreskin
i have just started to get a annoying itchy feeling on my penis forehead... more like my foreskin.... i dont know what it is... there are small red bumps more like irrating looking, not like a herpes or i hope... and it get this like my penis head has like its torn look on it but its not torn its under then skin and is only after sex... more like a stretch mark.. could it be a yeast infection? do i need to be circumsized? i also got an infection in my urtrhira and am on doycxcyline for the last 10 days and have 20 more to go...  please not joking just need some help

This could be dermatitis , eczema or allergic skin reaction to some unknown substance.

Are you allergic to any specific substances? Have you taken any medications for the lesions?

You should keep the areas clean, use a powder to keep the areas dry , use calamine lotion at the sites. Oral antihistamine medications would help if the lesions are itchy.

If your symptoms persist it would be best to consult a skin specialist because nothing can be said with surety without having a look at the lesions.

Let us know about how you are doing and if you have any other doubts.

Regards.