red bumps on back of arms and knees
i get these little red bumps on my knees and back of my arms. they look like they got little white things stickin out usually a little white like plug comes out with a hair and i its not acne but i cant get em to go away any help would be great
It looks like folliculitis to me. Folliculitis is the inflammation of one or more hair follicles. The condition may occur anywhere on the skin. Keep the area clean and apply some warm compresses and topical antiseptics. Also use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.