red bumps on penis after anal sex

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

red bumps on penis after anal sex

so hey, im a teen who recently went crazy with sex with my gf. we ****** maybe 3-4 while i stayed over at her house.
this was on  5/14-15 and only today 5/17 have i noticed some red bumps all over the head of my penis.
theres no pain when urinating or any at all.
i also ejaculated to see if anything was funky with my sperm and it seems as normal as always

we had tried anal sex in the heat of the moment and did not use protection. yes i know this was stupid but i am FREAKING out right now cause my mother is going to KILL me. please help and tell me its not an STD or something
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be contact dermatitis, rash due to friction rub, folliculitis, cysts ,molluscum contagiosum(multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug) or genital warts(caused by HPV infection).

Apply warm compresses, Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.