red bumps on penis and ball sack

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

red bumps on penis and ball sack

i have red bumps on my penis and on my ball sack there is no pain just really itchy and ive had it for like 2 weeks now i havent had sex in almost a month im just wondering is it a std or is it some kind of allergic reaction to something its really itchy like i said no pain what so ever just what to know you input thank you.
Sounds like jock itch. I would go get tested though for STD's anyways; it never hurts to.
These red bumps can be due to allergies, folliculitis (although less likely) or scabies. Scabies is a contagious skin infection caused by a parasite – the mite, which burrows under the host’s skin and causes intense allergic itching. It is transmitted from objects or beddings, but more with direct skin- to – skin contact.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.