Dermatology Community
red bumps on penis and razor burn
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

red bumps on penis and razor burn

So i previously posted about red bumps on the underside of my shaft. It has only been a day or so and they are already gone. About a week ago I had a bump on my penis that I had checked out by my doctor and he determined that it was not a wart. He froze it and i went away. These red dotes tend to pop up right after sex an go way in a day. they mostly seem to be where I have hair follicles on the underside of my penis. I also seem to get razor burn on my stomach after my girlfriend shaves. Is this normal?
Related Discussions
Hi

I think this is something that you should expect after shaving. What you may have are razor burns, razor bumps or folliculitis. Shaving may readily irritate the skin. The hair as they grow back may irritate nearby skin causing razor bumps. If the hair follicles get infected , then you may get folliculitis which may be contagious.

Avoid shaving for now. Wash the area with a mild cleanser. Avoid applying any lotions and creams on the irritated and affected areas.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank