red bumps on scalp
i have red bumps all over my scalp and it has been there for about 2 years. i have a habit of scratching my head even if it is not itchy. whenever i slip my fingers onto my scalp i kind of feel a rough tiny tiny thing and i will pluck it or just scratch it of. it would always be a very tiny piece of dead skin and sometimes it would be a tiny white solid really tiny. i did not lose hair or feel itchy but im scared. i always thought it was only a few red bumps it will go away , but recently, my sister was playing with my hair when she told me that i have red bumps, many many red bumps all over my scalp. i am a girl and i am embarrassed and afraid. could it be some kind of disease that could never be cured? please tell me what to do. i also have damaged hair and dandruff, is it because of them? thank you
hai,

I think your problem started with dandruff,.And it must treat with the help of a dermatologist.All skin problems must observed by a specialist other predictions may complicate it.Hope you get good treatment and get well soon.thank you.
It looks like folliculitis of the scalp. You need to wash your hair with a mild antibacterial shampoo and also get some topical antibiotics prescribed. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case and get cysts also ruled out.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Thanks alot for replying me. recently i went to see a doctor and i think he said it was scalp infections so he gave me a type of shampoo and something to massage the scalp with. im not sure if it has gotten better since i only used it for a few days .
Thanks alot :)