red bumps on shoulder,neck,arms and rashes
Hi i m 30yo and living in dublin ireland.last one month i m suffring skin problem.red bumps every where and i m afraid about HIV,when i eat something spicy or soda drinks like **** or pepsi my bumps start burns.actually i did unprocted sex in march and after 2weeks later i checked myself for hiv and i came back negative.but now my body is disorder due to these pimples.i m attaching some of these pimples to u,so that u can dignose these.plese help

Red bumps on the skin may have the following as differentials: folliculitis, an allergic reaction ( hives or urticaria), a dermatitis ,insect bites , viral rash , a sweat rash.

Where are these bumps located?

How large are they?

Do they involve the hair follicles?

Is there any associated lesion in the genitals?

Do you have any history of allergies and asthma?

Are these bumps itchy?

At this point, I am thinking of a possible allergic reaction as you have noted these bumps seem to be aggravated by certain food intake. Have this assessed by an internal medicine specialist. You may need to take some medications for this. If this is folliculitis, which is a bacterial infection, you may need oral medications if it involves most parts of the body.
My physican asked me the same that i have got a alergic reaction,but i don't know why i m thinking about HIV and scared if it will b HIV.My GP reffered me to dermatologist and i m waiting for dermatologist call.but the condition getting verse.what do u think should i eat???.how can i get confirm that it is alergic reaction.
these bumps are on back some are on shoulder and some are chest.some bumps come and hide after some times.
i feel rashes and when i do rash skin become red.bumps not getting bigger but its red colour frightend me.i have never experienced these pumps before.are these due to unprotected anal sex.how HIV is common.i only scared about hiv.comming june i m getting married and i m facing these problem.still confused.

It is true that an HIV infection may present with a rash but at this point you may be worrying unnecessarily. HIV rash are red or dark rash that appears to be slightly elevated.

I know you are highly anxious about this . The more common forms of skin conditions need to be ruled out first. An allergic reaction is diagnosed based on a complete medical history and also, identification of particular triggers. If  a strong family history of asthma or allergies are present then this may be likely. Also, it is important to note that , with a significant sexual history other STD's have to be ruled out also.
A referral to an infectious medicine specialist will also be able to enlighten you and help allay you fears.