Dermatology Community
red bumps that don't itch
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

red bumps that don't itch

I have these red bumps on my legs. The bumps vary from small bumps that just look like razor burn to larger red bumps that have pink radiating around them like a spider bite. The bumps are in a pretty isolated location, my lower leg on the inside. They appeared several months ago and I thought they were either razor burn or insect bites. Eventually they went away, but they keep coming back in the same spot. I live with my boyfriend, and he doesn't have any bites on his legs so I don't think they're bedbugs or insects in our building. I take benadryl almost daily for my seasonal allergies and I've tried rubbing a cream on my legs that's supposed to relieve symptoms from bug bites, but still nothing. I don't have medical insurance so I don't want to spend money on a dermatologist since I'm pretty sure I'm not dying of skin cancer, but it's summer now and the bumps are so red and all over my lower leg. Every time I leave the house people ask me what's wrong with my leg. The bumps are all the way from my knee to my ankle. Please advise.