red bumps that have clear fluid

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

red bumps that have clear fluid

ive had a red bump on the side of my penis and it itched.i popped it and clear fluid came.the next day it was gone,then i got another one on my scrotum i did the same exact thing i did with the first one.i dont know what they are and im worried.does anybody know what they could be?
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be irritated hair follicles, sweat dermatitis or heat rash . If the bumps appear again and are very itchy, then scabies needs to be ruled out.

Avoid using any lotions and creams for the meantime. Use a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Also use cotton clothes and change the clothes twice if there is any increased sweating. Try keeping the skin free of sweat as far as possible. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid like dermacort. For the itching antihistaminics like Benadryl or Claritin can be taken.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.