Dermatology Expert Forum
red bumps under ring finger
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

red bumps under ring finger

I am an RN who works in a hospital and I have to wash my hands multiple times a day.  Over the last few months I have had a problem with red itchy bumps under my wedding rings.  Once it started I took the rings off and it eventually went away not before the skin cracked and still was extemely itchy.  Once I put my rings back on it starts all over again.  You can even see a definitive line where my wedding rings sit.  The bumps are all along the line of the rings.  PLEASE HELP!!!  I have tried  Bacitracin and hydrocotisone creams, they do nothing!!!  Thanks...