red bumpy spots

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

red bumpy spots

I get red bumpy spots only on my right foot. sometimes it itches. I have been treating it like a fungus and putting anti fungus crearm on it. It does help but it keeps coming back. what can I do to make it go away?
These spots can be due to dermatitis skin or fungal infection. I suggest you to consult a dermatologist and get it ruled out. You can get a KOH examination of the skin scrapings done to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.