red dot on face
about 3 years ago i noticed a smal red dot in between my eyebrows. the top layer of skin on it would harden and eventually would peel off, this would happen continuously, like every week. I went to a derma and the derma cautirized it but warned me that it would most likely come back... it came back almost a year after and i had it cautirized again... now it is back and the area it ocupies i feel is getting bigger. i will see derma soon, can you tell me what this could be and what i can do to permanently get rid of it? ty
From the symptoms, seborrheic keratosis needs to be ruled out. The other possibility is of a wart. Seborrheic keratosis is a benign tumor of the skin and is not malignant. Warts are caused by HPV infection. A biopsy of the skin can be done to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.