Aa
A
A
Close
red dot on face
about 3 years ago i noticed a smal red dot in between my eyebrows. the top layer of skin on it would harden and eventually would peel off, this would happen continuously, like every week. I went to a derma and the derma cautirized it but warned me that it would most likely come back... it came back almost a year after and i had it cautirized again... now it is back and the area it ocupies i feel is getting bigger. i will see derma soon, can you tell me what this could be and what i can do to permanently get rid of it? ty
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
563773 tn?1374250139
Hello,
From the symptoms, seborrheic keratosis needs to be ruled out. The other possibility is of a wart. Seborrheic keratosis is a benign tumor of the skin and is not malignant. Warts are caused by HPV infection. A biopsy of the skin can be done to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources