red dots on breast
i recently found what looked like a small pimple on my breast and continue to pop it.  After i did this, however, I noticed what looks like little dots of blood appearing under the skin right around the area I had just squeezed.  Is this something that will go away with time?  should i be worried?  I was on my period at the time it happened.  I don't know if that matters...
The dots of blood beneath the skin would be the areas where you exerted pressure while squeezing. This could have caused the breakage of superficial capillaries on the surface of the skin. These pin-like spots are called petechiae.

Petechiae are pinpoint flat round red spots under the skin surface caused by intradermal hemorrhage (bleeding into the skin). Petechiae are red because they contain red blood that has leaked from the capillaries into the skin. Petechiae are quite tiny (less than 3 millimeters in diameter) and do not blanch when pressed upon.

The common causes of petechiae include local injury and trauma. This will clear in about ten to fifteen days. The blood in this area will undergo chemical changes and this can cause these spots to keep cahanging color. This is a normal phenomenon.
Drugs and other medications are not required but you could apply an antiseptic cream on the spots till they clear.

ref:http://www.medterms.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=4853
almost all of the women in my family have petechiae.  we all developed it after giving birth.  taking Fish Oil will help reduce the appearance :-)