red dots on hand palm

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

red dots on hand palm

i have from nearly a year multiple red dots under the skin of my hand palm with marked dryness of my hands specially when i wake up on sleep ,,this rash dont itch me and come and go from time to time ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but from 2 days i noticed multiple raised dots on both my elbows also dont itch but without redness and raised
It can be due to contact dermatitis or petechiael spots. They are pinpoint-sized red dots under the surface of the skin. They are common after skin trauma and viral infections. They should go away in a few days. But if they persist then please consult a physician and get other causes ruled out which include allergic reaction, autoimmune diseases, thrombocytopenia, ITP or leukemias. Also try taking iron tablets and multivitamins for some days and see if the symptoms improve.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.