red ichin on head of pennis
I am not sure really but I just havin a ich and read thing on my pennis head, tryin 2 get away using LOTRIMIN but at this time didnt work, can u help me please givin me some directions what 2 do,,,,
One possibility for this type of itchy red rash is balanitis of the penis. The other possibilities are contact dermatitis, dermatitis or irritation of the skin.

Oral course of antibiotics is needed. In addition, pls don’t use any cosmetics on the penis, instead use some topical antimicrobials like Bacitracin or Lotrimin. Also corticosteroids and topical immunosuppressants can be used but they are available under prescription. Also retract the foreskin daily and soak in warm water to clean penis and foreskin. In case the symptoms persist then please consult a urologist/dermatologist for evaluation and antimicrobials and steroids prescription.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.