red itchy bumps all over my arms neck hands and legs.
It started with a few little red bumps on my arm. i just thought that they were mosquito bites.. but when i started to scratch them, it stated to spread all over my arm including the other arm... so i was kinda weirded out. i just put some alchol on the infected area to stop the itch and stopped scratching.... it stopped itching for about 10 to 15 minutes and then wwent back to itching.... then my leg started iching i looked down and i had little red bumps all over my right leg....i then showed my mother but even she didnt know what it was... it just constantly kept itching and i couldnt stop scratching... then it speaded all over my hands and then afew on the back of my ears and a few on my neck... so today i told my mother that i needed to go to the doctor so that i can find out if it is contagious at least find out what it is... she told me that i had to go on monday so tomorrow she will be taking me to the doctor to see what i could do to stop this to see if it is contagious and to actually find out what it is... if you know what this is please tell me\.... i am on 15 and at that age you know all teens are very supersticious of their skin and how they look.
I dont c any imagr
up it looks like red mosquito bites but since i am alergic to them they would get really big but they are very small nd now i have one on my lip i dont know what it is do you have any ideas.. and the skin on my lips is now pealing off... what do i do
The symptoms are suggestive of viral exanthematous rash and they are usually contagious. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

For mild-moderate symptoms a weak steroid may be used whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid. But they are available under prescription and should be taken only after consulting a dermatologist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.