red itchy bumps spreading on my upper body

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

i have red bumps spreading on my upper body that itch really bad. i went to the doctor a week ago. she thought it was an allergic reaction giving me 3 medications....none of them worked!! i had a follow up and they still dont know what it is, they ruled out scabies and warts, in some areas its a group and on my hands its spread all around.
It can be due to contact dermatitis , heat rash or allergic reaction. The other possibility although less likely is of neurodermatitis or scabies( if bite like lesions are present on hands and web spaces).  You can apply an anti-itch cream or lotion to the affected area. Oral antihistamine, such as Benadryl can also be used. You should take a comfortably cool bath and wear smooth-textured cotton clothing. You should choose mild soaps without dyes or perfumes and use a mild, unscented laundry detergent when washing clothes, towels and bedding.

If the symptoms are severe then get an evaluation done by a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.