red pain bumps under beard
I have been getting these red painful bumps under my beard on my chin after my beard starts to get a little bit thick - at first i thought i needed to clean face better so i started washing several times a day but the bumps still appear every time in about the same place but if i am clean shaving then my skin is all clear - can anyone help with --- thx
From the symptoms it looks like pseudofolliculitis barbae. It is more commonly found in men who shave their faces. It is because of ingrowing of the shaved hair which may present as pimples. To prevent it water soften the beard first with a hot, wet washcloth for five minutes and then shave.  Other treatment options include shaving in a different direction, tweezing, exfoliating with facial scrubs, sponges, towels or creams containing acid and ibuprofen or other NSAIDs. Topical application of dilute glycolic acid and salicylic prepared solutions are also helpful. You can consult a dermatologist and discuss these treatment options with him.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.