Dermatology Community
red pimple type rash
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

red pimple type rash

hi my name is tanya i live in victoria australia about 3 days ago i woke up after going down the pools the night before i did not go swimming my 2 year old did.Anyway when i woke up i found a red pimple like rash on right hand side of back around my stretch marks.Yesterday i found same rash on inner elbow of left arm now it has spread to my stomach it is very painful when i have showers and very itchy.Please help it driving me mad.ps they r red and itchy but not pussing or oozing any liquids.
Related Discussions
  • Itching (1 replies):
    how do you know if you have shingles
  • rash on back (1 replies):
    Hello. My boyfriend has a rash on his back and now its s...[more]
  • Skin Problem (1 replies):
    Underneath my right arm and also in the armpit, are like...[more]
  • Dermatology (1 replies):
    I have a rash or bites on my stomach and back. It starte...[more]
  • Rash on arm (1 replies):
    I have a very irratible itchy rash on my left arm. It st...[more]
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,
From the symptoms shingles needs to be ruled out. The first sign is usually a tingling feeling, itchiness, or stabbing pain on the skin. After a few days, a rash appears as a band or patch of raised dots on the side of the trunk or face. The rash develops into small, fluid-filled blisters which begin to dry out and crust over within several days. When the rash is at its peak, symptoms can range from mild itching to extreme and intense pain.

To confirm the diagnosis, please get an evaluation done by a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank