Dermatology Community
red pimple with white puss filled center on bottom of foot
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

red pimple with white puss filled center on bottom of foot

I have a red pimple with white puss filled center on the bottom of my foot in the arch of my foot.  I've had it for a few weeks, and it hurts. It doesn't get very big, but when it becomes very tender and pops, it becomes like peeling skin that then drys up and turns dark in color.  The problem is that when one drys up, another one appears almost immediately.  What do you think it is?  I don't like sitting in doctors offices for a whole day just to get a simple answer, when it is possible that I can just by an over the counter topical medication for it to go away. Please someone, if you have any advise or a similar problem, please let me know.
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
no one answered lol......i have the same thing and i dont know what it is
Blank
I also have exactly the same thing.  I did got to the doctor when it first happened and he said it was an allergic reaction to something.  A year later, and still only affecting one foot I am not sure...
Blank
I was looking for an answer for this too. My 8 year old son has this and has for about a year now. I've gotten no answers from the doctor, he said it's just warts. But the wart medicine seems to make them multiply. I want to know how to treat it and what it's from.  Only on one foot also, and on the arch of his foot. one of them blistered up today, so I dont think they are warts.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...