red/pink itchy bumps on neck and shoulder

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

i'm 17 female, and i  have small red/pink itchy bumps on my neck and shoulder. they are too small to be mosquito bites and there are at least 10 bumps in a group on my neck and about 8 on my shoulder in a group. they itch as soon as i wake up and  through out the day t if i scratch it kind of stings a little bit. i had 5 bumps just like this on the top of my foot a few months ago. what could it be?
It may be something in your enviornment you are having an allergic reaction to. New laundry detergent? Shampoo or lotion? Different foods? It sounds like hives to me so you can try Benedryl Cream or hydrocortizone cream to help with the itching.