red raised bumps
grand daughter returned from Uganda with a rash on the lower part of her back, bumps were raised ,small, slightly red and were covering an area all across lower back. this has been there for 3 weeks and last night she got another rash along the side of her neck and small place on her cheek. she did take malaria pills .
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be folliculitis, photodermatitis, insect bites( if the rash is itchy) or pityriasis rosea. Apply warm compresses, Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. She can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.