red rash on my chin, Not ichy
hello! i need your help! i've never had any problem with my skin, i'm 25 years old. But suddenly, i keep getting this red dots on my chin mostly, here are some pictures of it, i was thinking it could be a food allergy, but i am eating as always,i haven't start anything new. please let me know if i can do anything to get rid of it
thank you
It can be due to folliculitis or perioral dermatitis. It mostly effects women and appear around the nose, mouth and eyes. Treatment consists of oral antibiotics like tetracyclines and anti-inflammatory drugs. A mild soap or soap substitute, such as Dove or Cetaphil should be used for washing. Scrubbing should be avoided.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.