red rash with clean blisters under chin/on neck
I have a painful red rash on under my chin/neck and started to get little clear blisters it stings a little and does not itch. if anyone may know of  what it may be pleaseee let me know.
There are many possibilities for such blisters on the face. it can be due to contact dermatitis,phototoxic drug reactions,herpes zoster and porphyria cutanea tarda and bullous staph infections.Blistering contact dermatitis from a hair dye is also a possibility. Take some antihistaminic like Benadryl and apply some calamine lotion. If the symptoms persist then please get an evaluation done by a dermatologist. You may need topical and oral steroids.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.