red rash with little blister under my chin?
I just recently developed a rash under my chin I'm gonna say a couple of days ago. And just the other day little blisters have popped up it doesn't really itch it stings a little. I'm just wondering what it may be alot of people are telling me its shingles, ringworm, yeast infection I'd really like to know what it can be if anyone could ler me know please and thank you
There are many possibilities for such blisters on the face. it can be due to contact dermatitis,phototoxic drug reactions,herpes zoster and porphyria cutanea tarda and bullous staph infections.Blistering contact dermatitis from a hair dye is also a possibility. Take some antihistaminic like Benadryl and apply some calamine lotion. If the symptoms persist then please get an evaluation done by a dermatologist. You may need topical and oral steroids.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.