red rashes on my penis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

red rashes on my penis

7288489?1317569000
red rashes on my penisHi, I'm 32years old and for the past month and a half I've had this red rash  on the top of the penis head and under even on the skin. No itching, burning, or swelling, just a flat red about the size of a nickel. at first I thought it was  irritation from the underwears.almost 2 months now and still no improvement, maybe even a little worse. For lack of better description, the skin almost looks puffed where the red is. I've noticed a few red pin sized red spots on the rim of the head and just below the tip.  but today i noticed its increasing. i'm having sex with the same person since long time.. we only do oral sex till now. but i was afraid if masturbation could be a reason. i can't handle myself due to my hard work and stress. i sometimes do it morning on daily basis since long time... another thing.. when i feel tired my balls show some dark red spots as if they were blood ...they go away when i sleep or get some rest...and when the skin of the balls tighten. i hope that i described the problem well... my problem is similar to the one posted by jake390 he put a pic..if u look at it ..mine is very similar...plz i really need help...i'm shy to go to dermatologist...waiting your response for any suggestion.thx( i posted same question before but now i added a pic..maybe it helps )
It can be due to dermatitis skin or lichen planus. Lichen planus is an inflammatory disease that affects the skin and the oral mucosa, and presents itself in the form of papules(flat spots) or rashes. Treatment is available only on prescription and consists mainly of steroids, retinoids, hydroquinone and phototherapy.

It is an itchy papular eruption characterized by its violaceous color.

I suggest you to get an evaluation done from a dermatologist.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

Following up on old post. Did you ever find out what this was?