red ring rash
i have a rash on my neck that doesnt hurt or ich, just seems to go right around my beard line, my beard is like a 5 o **** shadow  so starting like under neath my ear and going around my throat, it seems to get worse when i shave but still doesnt hurt or itch, i dont really want to take off work, but i have no idea what it could be and dont know if it could be serious
It can be due to dermatitis skin and if the rash consists of pimples then pseudofolliculitis barbae needs to be ruled out. Pseudofolliculitis barbae is a type of folliculitis which results from shaving. Treatment consist of letting your beard grow for 1 month and then shaving with a moisturizing shaving foam and single razor blade. Shave in the direction of the follicle, not against it  and at night, apply a lotion containing glycolic acid to the affected areas. This exfoliates the surface skin cells and reduces the likelihood of new inflamed spots.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.