red shiny dots on penis head
Hi, iam 23 years old and about 3 months ago i noticed a redisd skin with red dots on my penis head with wrinkled skin the dots are shiny, i have not had sex or been sexualy active for 2 years now an have no idea why this is happening i do shower alot atleast twice a day at a hot temperature
These red dots can be due to contact dermatitis or dermatitis skin. Wash the areas with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin.Also wear cotton undergarments.Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist. Also use water based lubricants like KY jelly during intercourse or masturbation to avoid any further trauma.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.