red spot on face
Hello I have a red spot on my face just below my eye. The spot has been there for years but over the last few months it seems like people are noticing it more I do not know if it has gotten bigger or redder but I was wondering what it could be. The spot is slightly raised and does not hurt. Any information would be greatly appreciated I am young and do not have health insurance but have recently gotten a little worried over the spot.
Since the spot has been present for so many years without any change and itching, so since it has started growing now, it needs to be evaluated and biopsy skin should be done to confirm the diagnosis and rule out any skin malignancy.
Exactly what it is can be confirmed only after examination and biopsy. I would recommend a dermatologist’s consultation for this.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.