red spot rash like flea bites on face and chest

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

For the past two week, i have woke up twice with a red spot rash on my face and neck. It kind of looks like flea bites or something to that affect.  I went to Dr to get seen and we could not figure it out. She gave me a steroid shot and some hydrocortisone cream to put on, it went away except for a few red spots on my chest. Then just the other day about a week after that i woke up with the rash on my face again. Can you tell me anything from the description i have given you.  I changed my sheets, washed everything. My daughter has slept in my bed and she has nothin. Please help.
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be contact dermatitis, eczema, fungal infections or dermatitis skin. You can apply an anti-itch cream or lotion to the affected area. Oral antihistamine, such as Benadryl can also be used. You should take a comfortably cool bath and wear smooth-textured cotton clothing. Covering the affected area with bandages and dressings can help protect the skin and prevent scratching. You should choose mild soaps without dyes or perfumes and use a mild, unscented laundry detergent when washing clothes, towels and bedding.

Please take a second opinion from a dermatologist if the symptoms persist. He/She will start with the specific medications.

I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.