red spots, not itchy, on legs only
Okay, a few days ago I noticed a few red spots on my legs. They didn't itch or anything so I didn't pay any attention to it. Now, I look and the problem hasn't gone away, it's gotten worse! I have three times the amount of spots and the first few that I got have only gotten more red. I have tried doing research about it but all I found were descriptions leading me to scary diseases! I don't know what it is or what it could be, can anyone help!?
There are many possibilities for such causes which include urticaria, drug reaction, vasculitis, viral exanthems, erythema multiforme, lichenified eczema, stasis dermatitis or hypertrophic lichen planus. To confirm the diagnosis, I suggest you to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.