red spots on 2 yr olds bottom
My 2 yr old currently has what seems to be medium sized blind pimples on the cheeks of her bottom, these spots are not on her genatil area or in between her bum cheeks nor anywhere else on her body.  I also would have a hard time believing it to be from sitting on her bottom for too long as she doesn't tend to sit still for long. if anybody has any idea what could be causing it or if they know what it's called please let me know, thanks

This could be allergic reactions, sweat dermatitis, diaper rash etc.

It would be best to wash the area frequently, change her diaper frequently, apply powder and keep the area well moisturised.

It should resolve spontaneously in a few  days.

If the symptoms persist, it would be advisable to consult a pediatrician for the symptoms and let him/her have a look at the lesions.

Let us know if you need any other information and post us about how he is doing.

Regards.
I forgot to add that my two yr old has had this problem for 4 weeks and only wears nappys at night
thanks
Hi my 19month old has had these spots only on her bum cheeks for bout 2weeks now, I have tryed all different creams and nothing is working it is not nappy rash, and i dont think it is an allergic reaction as she hasent been in contact with anythng un-normal. what would you advise It is not bothering her but some spots look redder than others not sure what to do im at a lose end? Hope you or anyone can help thank you in advance
Hi my 2yr old daughter also has what i thought to be pimples some blind some not only on her bottom cheeks as well no where else and shes only had them for about 4-5 weeks. theyre not always there they clear up like pimples do then come back very red then clear up again. ive tried nappy rash cream that seems to help but they still come back and she too never sits long enough to cause sores. very strange, they dont seem to bother her which is good i just dont like the looks of them especially being on someone so young. if anyone knows what they are please let us know it would be very much appriciated. :-)  thankyou