red tiny dot on penis head
to: anyone
today 07-06-10 im 27 Uncircumcised male. i had sex with csw,protected sex.i had sex with CSW 3 of them between april2010-today all protect sex and everytime after i get home about 30mins or so see these red tiny dot on my penis head about 10-17 dots and alot of redness below penis head, its no itchy or bump. its usually go away about 3-4days. this time seem more than usually so many tiny dots on my penis head and shaft this time.

this also happen but it was only like 4-5dots on tip of my penis after i masturbate.

my question is,is it condom they using give me these tiny red dots?(as i can see condom they use dont have lube on them and it kind orange, it might be latex not sure everytime im in here it kinda dark) >.< or is it something else?
reply back pls,
thank you

Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be contact dermatitis t the condoms,rash due to friction rub or folliculitis.

Apply warm compresses, Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen.I f the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

thank you for reply back
but today 07-07-10
all my tiny red dots and redness are gone but its look like my skin on my penis head is peeling off, it doesnt hurt or itch so should i be worry or it just condom burn?
It is good that the red bumps have gone away. The redness can be due to chafed skin. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Also wear cotton undergarments and take the antiinflammatories as I have mentioned above.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.