redness and scabbing doing the penis
Well I have a small problem...I masturbate every now and again and in the last few weeks the top of my penis has gotten red and scabby when I ejaculate it stings. I don't no what's going on and IM just wondering can anyone help please...
It can be due to chafing. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin.Also wear cotton undergarments.Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful.If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist and get balanitis ruled out.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.