redness with dryness on glans(glands)

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

redness with dryness on glans(glands)

Few days before I experienced itching on my glans (glands) under the foreskin. When i rubbed it the skin gets dry and it get white in colors as scales.Also i saw that there is some sort of cracking of the skin in the same area after masturbation which are very fine and hair like thin, there was no blood coming out. It was okay with a day and gets in other are if i rub teh dry skin.

Today I saw very minute tiny red dots on the same are and other ares as well.Not at the tip of the glan but at the bottom of the glan and below.Though ther is no pain otherwise but I am conscious.Also there is pain if i rub the area.

Pls can anybody adv what could be this.I went to doc few days back but he says there is nothing and it coukd be just glans (glands) secretion time to time.
It can be due to balanitis. Oral course of antibiotics is needed. In addition, don’t use any cosmetics on the penis, instead use some topical antimicrobials like Bacitracin or Lotrimin. Also corticosteroids and topical immunosuppressants can be used but they are available under prescription. Also retract the foreskin daily and soak in warm water to clean penis and foreskin. In case the symptoms persist then consult a urologist/dermatologist for evaluation and antimicrobials and steroids prescription.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.