Dermatology Expert Forum
redness

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

redness

for the last couple of days, my girlfriend grew quite fond of making me masterbate with her hands, but she does it quite hard and rough, it hurts when she does it but it still feels good so i let her continue, but now she has done so much and from all the jerking and pullin, the head of my penis is now very red and sore its like as if it is a little scraped which would explain the slight crusting it is doing, even the right side of my penis is very bruised and black and blue, it doesnt hurt but i dont really like lookin at it too much, is there like a cream or something that i can put on the penis that will speed up the healing process and make my penis look normal again, and another thing, sometimes after i masterbated from her, the sperm gets dried up on the penis and begins to peel, like dry skin, is there also a cream that can make the dry skin go away because a shower doesnt seem to completely work, so what creams are good for these 2 questions
Thank you
HYdrocortiosne 15 (nonprescription) will help, plus moisturizing with Lubriderm and/or vaseline.  That, plus less aggressive masturbation, and gentle cleansing after ward to wash off the sperm.  The bruising will go away on its own, but there isn't any way to speed the process up, other than avoiding future trauma.

Best.

Dr. Rockoff