remedy of white pigments on face
hello sir , my question is
what is remedy of white pigmentation on face ?
tell me all about of white pigmentation

Treatment of white pigmentation depends on what is causing this hypopigmentation. Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be pityriasis versicolor or pityriasis alba. Pityriasis versicolor is caused by an overgrowth of a yeast fungus and are found mainly on sun exposed areas. Pityriasis alba is a common hypopigmented dermatitis.This is a self-limited disorder that usually resolves by adulthood. Severe cases may benefit by Psoralen plus ultraviolet light A photochemotherapy (PUVA).

Third possibility is of vitiligo. It is a pigmentation disorder in which melanocytes (the cells that make pigment) in the skin are destroyed. As a result, white patches appear on the skin in different parts of the body. Diagnosis can be confirmed by external examination, blood tests to check skin cell count  for melanocytes and biopsy of the skin patches.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.