reocurring blotches and itching on side of neck
For several weeks on and off I am getting terrible itch on left side of my neck.  I noticed in the past I got blotches on my stomack; maybe an allergic reaction to something.  But this was driving me crazy I put ice on it and antibacterial cream.. kept washing it, used itch cream, vit e, aloe, acv, i tried everthing.. then it goes away.  At first I had no signs of bug bites or blotches at all.. then a week or so later there were like 8 bug bites in a circle on the neck or it could be blotches couldn't tell.. the itching usually occurs at night and wakes me up after just a few hours of sleep.. I just had another ithing spell (lol) I washed it off, put chigger cream on it and ice.. its calming down.  What is this?

I do have bad allergies but usually to outdoors, animals, smoke, dust, etc etc.. Could this be bug bites or an allergic reaction to something in my diet?  Everytime I call my doctor the line is busy or the itch goes away.. The weird thing is it gets worse on weekends and my doctor isn't in till Mondays.  Could it be nerves?  

This discussion is related to Itching rash on neck and face.
Going by your symptoms, the possibility of scabies is high. It is an infestation of the skin with the Sarcoptes scabiei mite. It is characterized by intense itching, usually at night and by small insect-type bites lesions on the skin. Diagnosis of scabies is made by scraping the skin and viewing the material under a microscope to see the characteristic mite or eggs.

Other possibilities may be irritant contact dermatitis, molluscum contagiosum or lichen planus. Diagnosis can be confirmed only after clinical examination. I feel that a dermatologist would be the best person to evaluate that.
Hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted if you have any additional queries. Kind regards.