rep spots
hello i have red, small ,itchy spot on my arms. I dont no what to do about it but its REALLY ITCHY what can help it?

This discussion is related to tiny red spots.
These itchy red spots can be due to contact dermatitis, hives, allergic reaction, sweat rash or scabies. Avoid using any lotions and creams for the meantime. Use a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Also use cotton clothes and change the clothes twice if there is any increased sweating. Try keeping the skin free of sweat as far as possible. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid like dermacort. For the itching antihistaminics like Benadryl or Claritin can be taken.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

thank you for letting me no, it ended up just being a really bad heat rash.