Dermatology Community
required medical help for soriesis(skin diseas)
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

required medical help for soriesis(skin diseas)

Respected Sir,
                     I am ankur. My mother is of 38. She is suffering from sorisis for the last 16years.We have  shown her to a number of dermatologist. In the beginning  the  various medicine showed some result but  after some months  they  were affectless. The disease is spread throughout her body even on her head.
The medicine which she used before was methatras & betnisol. Write now I do not have any prescription which I could fax you but i am sending some pictures and my contact no.
Phone no-9835251709,9431004248,9430295040

Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi

I understand how concerned you are about this. Your mother appears to have a severe form of psoriasis. In cases such as these, topical medications may no longer be effective. I suggest that you discuss with your mother’s physician the effectiveness of PUVA for treating psoriasis especially in severe forms. "PUVA is an acronym for psoralen (a light-sensitizing medication) combined with exposure to ultraviolet light A (UVA). "

Source:http://www.psoriasis.org/treatment/psoriasis/phototherapy/puva.php

PUVA appears to be highly effective in treating psoriasis however , one needs to consider several factors prior to using this as therapy.

Here is a URL for further information regarding this treatment:

http://www.psoriasis.org/treatment/psoriasis/phototherapy/puva.php
Blank
i have psoriasas and have had it for a year. Can anyone actually tell me what it is
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank