sagging,droppy eyelids sudennly

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

sagging,droppy eyelids sudennly

but another problem has creeped more serious. the eyelid skin of my right eye has sagged and looks droopy sudennly when compared to other, and i don't know the exact reason for this. i took notice of it last week  and it still remains thoughout the day if not worsened.i have assumed of some of the causes:
1)insect bite when i was sleeping, but i couldn't really sense or felt the pain. only when ants bit our eyelids, out eyelids will look bulged but that will last only for few hours.i don't know the exact insect which may of biten.but it can be a possibilty.

2)i used excessive milk in my eyelid region in way of
cleansing my face. does the lactic acid could have created this problem.

3) i used excessive vitamin e,aloe vera based cream on the eyelid skin,which might of caused this. but i don't know for sure.

4)any eye irritation due to dust while running

i think these might be one of reason,but could not figure out for sure. please say me whether the condition will heal and return to normal. or some visit to doctor must be done or some surgery needs to be performed.please suggest some remedial measures.
i know eyelid area of the skin is very delicate now. so shouldn't we apply creams on it?will it cause any problems and sagging of eyelids due to deposition of fat. my eyes looks deep sunken and slightly like a chinese own.how to correct it?

should we always avoid eyelid area while applying moisturizing creams?
i am only 16 years old and i don't do any smoke or alcholal
Unfortunately I am unaware of any such condition which can suddenly cause sagging of eyelid skin in a young girl The only possibility that comes to my mind is of ptosis. It can be due to any recent injury or infection. This condition also can be caused by a problem with the muscles lifting the eyelid, called levators. Sometimes a person's facial anatomy causes difficulties with the levator muscles.

An eye tumor, neurological disorder or systemic disease like diabetes may result in drooping eyelids.
I would suggest you to get it evaluated from a dermatologist/ ophthalmologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

but it's ok. i think the condition will go off. but can we moisturizing creams on eyelids? can we apply coconut oil on it? i am asking these because of the fact that eyelid is a very delicate area. can we sleep after applying oil on our face? usually they will say that we should not apply makeup and sleep. is it true for oil  and mild moisturizing creams too?