scabies rash and itch on penis after mite is gone
red spots from scabies on my penis will not go away after the mite has gone using all different creams it is still red and some spos are itchy but most arent what can i do doctors tell me to keep using creams  but dont use to much and i have been doing that its anning because i keep going back to doctor for different creams which does work but rash comes bak not as bad but is still there
Sometimes itching of scabies persists for a few days after completion of treatment also and sometimes there may be recurrent and chronic cases which may require oral treatment of ivermectin. It is basically reserved for very severe, chronic and stubborn scabies that does not respond to conventional therapies. So you should continue the permethrin treatment for a few days more and if the symptoms persist then oral ivermectin may need to be prescribed.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.