scabs on nipple on my 13 year old
My 13 year old daughter has been getting scabs on both her nipples.  She has just been pealing the skin off ad it goes back to normal.  I have applied oil (in case it is due to dryness).  She started her periods a couple of months ago.  The scabbing had disappeared for a while but yesterday she had scabs on her right nipple and her left one is beginning to scab also.  I am worried.  Please help.  
From the symptoms it can be due to friction rub with clothes. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. She can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin .Also wear cotton undergarments. Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist. Then eczema of the nipple has to be ruled out.
Hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries. Kind regards.

Thanks, Dr. Kaur.  I will do as you suggest.
I am 14 yrs. old and last night my nipplws started to hurt. I told my mom and she said just go to sleep and when i woke the ache was gone, but i felt roughness around my nipples. This has never happened before except this one time my mom told me to put lotion on my nipples, she said it was just dry. I tried that this time, but its not working.