scales on the scrotum
To Doctor,
I have some kind of scales formation on my scrotum. when i rub the area,some amount of scales fall down. But i can see them increase in amount next morning. They are whitist-brown in color. Please tell me the reason behind the formation and what it is? and prescribe me the medication for this problem.

thank u
From the symptoms it can be dry skin or seborrheic dermatitis. Seborrheic dermatitis is a common skin condition that causes flaky,dry, white to yellowish scales to form on oily areas. People with seborrheic dermatitis produce too much sebum (the natural skin oil). Later, pityrosporum yeast grows excessively in the sebum, sometime along with bacteria, making the dermatitis more persistent.

To confirm the diagnosis,  I suggest you to consult a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.