scaly dry itchy scalp
I'm not sure if I have Psoriasis or not but I have very dry, scaly, itchy scalp.  After washing my hair and conditioning it, it starts to peel off like scaly pieces of white.  I have tried so many dandruff shampoos including selsun blue and also used tea tree oil.  The tea tree oil helps with the itching a bit but the scaling is getting worse each day it seems.  Is there anything I can use or try that will hopefully help my scalp?
It looks like dandruff scalp. Dandruff can cause either an overly dry scalp with itchy white flakes that may be waxy or greasy, or it can manifest as an oily scalp with scales. Sometimes it can be due to fungal infection/ring worms they start out in spots of thick patches of flakes throughout the scalp then they end up uprooting the hair.

Try medicated shampoos for dandruff. There are a number of over-the-counter shampoos available that can help. The most effective ingredients -- antimicrobials -- to look for are zinc pyridinethione, selenium sulfide, sulfur and ketoconazole (also available by prescription). If your hair is colored, don't use products with selenium sulfide or sulfur.

If the symptoms persist please consult a trichologist for the confirmatory diagnosis and treatment.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.