scar that wont heal

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

scar that wont heal

4689979?1248376951
20 years ago i was in a car accident and had some skin scraped off my leg, it all healed except a Pennie sized spot on my upper leg, it made a scar but over the period of 1 to 2 weeks it forms a paper thin white scab its done this for 20 years, and recently i had a core biopsy on my neck and the 3mm cut that was made is doing the same thing forming a paper thin scab, i have looked up every thing i can think of and all i get is sites for keloids but none of the pictures i see look any thing like it.

It itches some times, its slightly inset like a normal scar would be, and its always red, when i press on it, it stings slightly. the paper thin scab is removed easily from the leg but starts to bleed when removed from the neck.

i need to know what its called cause my doctor cant seem to figure it out, (have a feeling he doesn't really care cause its not life treating just a nuisance) if i know what it is i may be able to get it fixed because its on my face and its very unattractive.
The pic spotter diagnosis-localized psoriasis.Biopsy may be confirmative.