Dermatology Community
scrotum sack itch
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

scrotum sack itch

What is wrong with my scrotum sack, why do I have an itch problem?

This discussion is related to Red rash on scrotum with thickened skin.
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi,

There may be many reasons for an itch. Sweat, allergies, sensitivity excessive heat, irritation to clothing, bacterial or fungal bacterial infections are some of them. One of the most important things to remember is that cleanliness and hygiene are essential in the treatment of any cause of itching.

It is also important to know more about any lesions or any other symptoms that you may have here. Further, it is best that you post you age and other medical conditions that you may have.

Keep us posted. best regards
Blank
I am 22.  I was drugged raped about 10 weeks ago.  I had a negative test for all STD's at day 33 along with a negative HIV test. I was retested for HIV at the 9th week.  Around 9 1/2 weeks the skin on my scrotum itched intensely and began to peal off revealing shiny red skin underneath.

My scrotum no longer itches.  I have been using a prescribed anti-fungal.

I have not found any clear relationship between early HIV or any other STD's that can account for these symptoms, have any of you?

The common answer seems to be stress--but that also seems like a cop out based on.....what?

Of course I am incredibly paranoid and at times doubt my 9 week negative HIV test.

Any answers?
Blank
Sounds like a good first start. I'm always busy, always sweat soaked. itching it makes it much worse. Hot water or heat makes it worse. Cold water releves the itch. Presenly using an anti-itch liquid which seems to work. Now if I keep my over suggestive mind on something else.........
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...